Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Being a more productive blogger

Keith continues on being a more productive blogger. He has good advice:

- Writing in a story manner. It is more flowing and keeps the reader's concentration high.

- Learn from blogging. The comments and responses to your blog usually gives nice hints about the topic.

- Use your blog as knowledge management tool. This was the most important reason for me to dive into blogging world. Before I was googling around for some problems. Now I usually collect problems and solutions through other people's blogs. I hope my blog will be useful to other people as well.

I have one addition:

- Blogging might be used as a corporate knowledge management/sharing tool.

Let's say, someone (call Martin) has dealed with some problem. After a few months another person (call Matt) is assigned a similar problem. Matt enters the intranet weblog of the corporate and makes a search about the problem. He finds out that Martin has dealed with this problem before.

No comments: